(1) Pain and Pleasure module: Development of determination and perseverance by developing personal goals for negotiations.
(2) Product enthusiasm module: Deepening the power of individual persuasion for your own product or service.
(3) Compliment module: Development of a proven lever to get difficult negotiations back on track.
(4) Alternative Closing module: Specification of this closing technique for current business goals.
(5) Pre-closing module: Individualized alignment of the presentation to the business deal.
(6) Hot button module: Identification of the most important decision parameters of currently relevant customers.
(7) Stepping stone module: Repartee training for the direct transfer of objections into business deals.
(8) Objection handling module: Increasing the number of variants in order to deal with customer skepticism in negotiations even more professionally.
(9) Needs analysis module: Elaboration of the specific needs of negotiation partners.
(10) Looping module: This is about training your own sales perseverance on the basis of a live training by Jordan Belfort.
(11) How-Much module: Here you learn a variant to deal with the question of the price in a transaction-oriented manner.
(12) Pricing module: Development and negotiation of price targets.
(13) Agree module: Practicing anticipatory handling of negotiating partners' negative reflexes.
(14) Smart price module: With this module, you can further develop your own creativity and flexibility in price negotiations.
(15) Your value my value module: Recognizing and using concrete potential. This training is based insights from the Harvard negotiation methodology.
(16) Sales plan module: sales planning, etc. based on the model of Jean Paul de Joria.
Content can be flexibly adapted to the current needs of the client.